Le Pigeonnier, the old dovecote, is a romantic little cottage set slightly apart from the other two. French doors lead directly into the ground floor kitchen/diner.
- There is a fully fitted kitchen area and the equipment includes gas cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and a dishwasher.
- There is a dining table and chairs to seat up to four people as well as some comfortable seating for relaxation.
- The shower room leads off the kitchen.
- Stairs lead up to the large studio lounge/bedroom.
- Full length doors open onto a small balcony and from here you will have wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
- It is a romantic place to sit and watch the setting sun!
- The room is also equipped with comfortable chairs and TV.
- There is a private patio with garden furniture and Barbecue.
- Washing machines and drying lines are available on site.
Disability Access Statement:
Due to the age and layout of our Gites they are not suitable for wheelchair users.
We do, however, welcome guests with other mobility issues, but ask that due consideration is given to our gravel courtyards and grassed areas.
We would very pleased to talk to any potential guests about their needs. Please contact us for further information.